iPad Air (3rd Generation) WiFi
iPad Air is thin, light and powerful. It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR) and more. A beautiful 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments.Support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard.1 An 8MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera. Touch ID and Apple Pay. And with all-day battery life,2 fast Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE,3 and over a million iPad apps on the App Store, iPad Air is ready for any task, anywhere.
- 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide colour
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data3
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil1
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, new Home screen, and all the great features of iOS 13
What's in the box
- iPad Air
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1Accessories are sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generations), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (6th and 7th generations), and iPad mini (5th generation). Smart Keyboard is compatible with iPad (7th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), and 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
2 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available inselect markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.