Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS)
Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information — no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Monitors your heart rate. Tracks your workouts and activity. And makes it easy toconnect with the people and information you care about, directly from your wrist.
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen1
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS3
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to two times faster 64-bit dual-core processor1
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminium case
What's in the box
- Apple Watch Aluminium Case
- Sport Band (Can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic charging cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
Selection may vary; see a sales assistant for available models. Some straps are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
1Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
3To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.