iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th generation WiFi
The 12.9-inch iPad Pro features an immersive, edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display.1 Pro cameras, Wide and Ultra Wide, combined with the LiDAR Scanner enable entirely new experiences in the next generation of augmented reality (AR) apps. An A12Z Bionic chip powers essential apps and graphics-intensive games. iPad Pro also has faster Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE.2 All-day battery life.3 Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Apple Pencil.4 And access to millions of apps on the App Store to transform iPad Pro into anything you need, anywhere you need it.
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display1 with ProMotion, True Tone and P3 wide colour
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera and LiDAR Scanner
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Gigabit-class LTE mobile data2
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)4
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
What's in the box
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the 12.9-inch iPad Pro screen is 12.9 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.